- First and foremost, your ticket - make sure you've downloaded the AXS App on your mobile device or printed your ticket, as these are your means of entry to the event.
You ticket is the QR code in your AXS App
- Check your journey online – make sure public transport is running or check for any issues on the roads en route to the event.
- Keep an eye on venue social media and website channels – these are the best places for all event updates.
- Bring ID – some shows have strict ID checks (especially standing shows) please ensure you have your ID available.
- Make sure you bring the credit or debit card you used to purchase your tickets
Other items to consider would be:
- External battery/portable charger
- Weather-conscious clothing
- Sharpie/something to sign (for meet and greet events)
Keep in mind that each venue is different. If you have additional questions on what you can or can't bring (i.e., a camera, backpacks, etc.), we recommend checking the event specific information on www.axs.com/au.