Adding your PayPal account to AXS
Funds from tickets sold on AXS Official Resale are transferred after the completion of the event.
When you list tickets for sale with AXS, you need to add your account details so you can get paid for the tickets you sell. To add your account details , go to “Selling Info” under “Your Account” and then follow these steps
PayPal is the only option available when selling tickets via AXS Australia New Zealand. Please ensure you have a valid PayPal account set up under the same details as your AXS Profile.
Following the below steps:
- Sign in to your account on the website (not the app) www.axs.com/au
- Click on “Your Account” and select the “Payments” tab
- Choose your country (Australia or New Zealand)
- Click “Add Account" for Getting Paid
- Enter the email address associated with your PayPal account in the Account ID section of the form
- Click submit.
PayPal will be added to your AXS account and you will be able to submit a request to transfer money from your sales balance on AXS.
Please click here to find out how to request a transfer of your sales balance from your AXS Fan account to your PayPal account. You must initiate the transfer request - this is not automatic.
Please allow up to 3 business days for your funds to be received in your PayPal account.
NOTE: Please do not attempt to transfer money before the event takes place or your transfer request will be cancelled.