Submitting a Payment Request
When your tickets sell, we will email to let you know. You will see the appropriate funds in your AXS Fan Account and after the event takes place, you’ll be eligible to receive your payout (the selling price of the ticket less the resale fee).
- You will be required to submit a transfer request via your AXS Fan Account - the transfer is not automatic.
- This request must be done via the website only - not the AXS app.
- In Australia and NZ, PayPal is the only option available to receive your funds.
- You must have an active PayPal account linked to your AXS Fan Account.
- The transfer request is actioned after the event has concluded.
NOTE: Please do not attempt to transfer money before the event takes place or your transfer request will be cancelled.
Follow these simple steps to transfer the money to your PayPal account.
- Sign in to your account on www.axs.com/au
- Click on “Your Account” and select the “Payments” tab.
- Click “Transfer Money”
- Enter a transfer amount and select a transfer destination (PayPal Only).
- Review and complete the transfer.
After you complete the transfer request, the funds will be visible in your PayPal account in 5-7 business days.