- Sign in to your account on AXS.com
- Click on “Your Tickets” and click on an event.
- Click “Sell” (which will display if they are resale eligible).
- Select tickets to list, then click continue to enter your price and listing options.
- Select or Add an account for getting paid, then click continue.
- Now, select or add a credit card (this card will only be charged if the event is cancelled and the buyer needs to be refunded. You will not be charged to list your tickets).
- Review the details and click “List Tickets”.
Once you’re done, the tickets will be immediately available for other fans to buy.
When they sell, we’ll email to let you know. At that point, you’ll see the appropriate funds (the selling price of the ticket less your seller fee) in your AXS account (learn more) and once the event has taken place, you’ll be able to transfer the money to your selected financial institution from AXS.com or the AXS app.